Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Considering the moment of my life

This is an attempt to understand more than explain. It's a matter of speaking to my self rather than asking for support. And much probably is also a good exercise for my poor English.

As usual my dialectic and conversational skills are not really well formed: I have to practice more in storytelling and concept explanation.
So let's follow my flow of consciousness.

It's the day before holiday, or better is the night before. As you may think, I should be outside in a not better known place to party and drinking and dancing. But it's not the case.
First of all I thought about that when I went out of the office and I met my colleagues drinking beer. It was that the very first moment when I noticed that while everyone was having fun I was just thinking to make some shopping and go back home.
Then I arrived home, I had my dinner and I ate too much... that's the reason why I continued with some biscuits.

But this is not the problem.

The problem is that I cannot see any new friend around me. I miss my female friends (is there a better word in english to say that: mi mancano le mie amiche!?).
I mean, it's all my fault because it happens that I don't really take care of that, but... at the same time I feel stupid.

It's important to have good friends and to take care of them because they will be a part of your life. On the contrary is also important to have more than 5 phone numbers on your mobile agenda! That's the challenging part: be able to compare and send us around and have courage to meet new people, not just because someone is friend of a friend of your friend, but because you had been able to start a conversation and find someone interesting.

That's my challenge. Help me please.

Considering that this is my first real flow of consciousness... I won't read it again!
(damn I've done it)

Peace and love!
Elena

PieSse for cheng: you're right but you're not helping when you make me more sad than what I was.

No comments: